- Noise Reduction – Canon EOS R
- Color Gamut – Epson Ultrachrome K3 vs HD Inks
- Noise Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Exposure Recovery – How much is possible?
- Dynamic Range Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Neutral Density Filter Test
- Eclipse 2017- Easley-Greenville, SC
- Canon Lens Extender Tests – Upgrade from Version I to Version III?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III versus Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Glassmine Falls(?)
Category Archives: Blog
I recently purchased a Canon EOS R and noticed that there were provisions there for high ISO noise reduction, just as there were in my previous Canon 5D MK III and 5D MK IV cameras. As I had never used … Continue reading
I recently purchased an Epson SureColor P800 desktop printer. Since it features the new 8-color Ultrachrome HD inks that are claimed to have a wider color gamut [the entire range of colors that can be produced by a given device] and … Continue reading
In a previous post, Exposure Recovery-How Much Is Possible, we explored the result of under and over exposing an image at ISO 400 by 5 stops without any adjustment. Then we looked at the result of trying to recover these … Continue reading
In a previous post, Dynamic Range Test – Canon 5D MK IV, we illustrated that 8 stops appears to be the practical dynamic exposure range of a current well-regarded DSLR camera. Now we wish to take a look at what … Continue reading