- Noise Reduction – Canon EOS R
- Color Gamut – Epson Ultrachrome K3 vs HD Inks
- Noise Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Exposure Recovery – How much is possible?
- Dynamic Range Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Neutral Density Filter Test
- Eclipse 2017- Easley-Greenville, SC
- Canon Lens Extender Tests – Upgrade from Version I to Version III?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III versus Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Glassmine Falls(?)
Tag Archives: Canon 100-400mm F4.6-5.6 L II
For weeks we were notified by the media that the Easley-Greenville area of South Carolina was going to have the sun totally eclipsed by the moon here on August 21, 2017. So, naturally, I set up to photograph the event. … Continue reading
I have been using my Canon lens extender 1.4X and 2X for many years. Recently I read some articles that indicated that the version III models were superior to version II. So, naturally I thought that version I extenders must … Continue reading