- Noise Reduction – Canon EOS R
- Color Gamut – Epson Ultrachrome K3 vs HD Inks
- Noise Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Exposure Recovery – How much is possible?
- Dynamic Range Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Neutral Density Filter Test
- Eclipse 2017- Easley-Greenville, SC
- Canon Lens Extender Tests – Upgrade from Version I to Version III?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III versus Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Glassmine Falls(?)
Tag Archives: Canon 5D Mark IV
One problem that photographers frequently face when trying to a capture an image of the scene before them is that the brightness range frequently exceeds the dynamic range of their camera to capture the total range of brightness values. While … Continue reading
For weeks we were notified by the media that the Easley-Greenville area of South Carolina was going to have the sun totally eclipsed by the moon here on August 21, 2017. So, naturally, I set up to photograph the event. … Continue reading